We are growing!!
If you are captivated by algorithmic approaches to convert terabytes of molecular data into critical biological insights, or are intrigued by integrative models of cancer biology, or just want to contribute to precision medicine strategies in cancer, we are interested in you!
- Catalyze the development, refinement and deployment of systems biology algorithms and associated software to characterize disease mechanisms in human tumors.
- Work with experimental and computational biologists, clinical and translational research collaborators, to analyze multi-omics cancer profiling data.
- Evaluate, install and maintain computational pipelines and best-practices for the analysis and interpretation of next-generation sequencing based tumor profiles.
- Manage and archive large public and in-house profiling datasets and analysis records.
- Masters degree or equivalent in Bioinformatics with strong analytic and communication skills.
- Experience with bioinformatics methods, databases, software, and computer programming languages are essential.
Graduate Research Openings
There are openings for graduate students in our group. We encourage prospective students with an interest in bioinformatics, computational biology and/or machine learning, to apply to the MSTP or BSTP graduate programs at Case Western Reserve University. If you have already been admitted to CWRU, please contact me and I'd be happy to discuss opportunities.
If you are interested in any of the above opening, please email your CV and names of at least two references to:
Case Comprehensive Cancer Center
Case Western Reserve University
2103 Cornell Rd, WRB 3125, Cleveland, OH-44106
Email: vxv89 at case.edu